[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A GUN BLOG

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A GUN BLOG

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A GUN BLOG

Postby Rip » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES HOLY SHIT JESUS CHRIST IS SPINNING IN HIS FUCKING ITALIAN DAY SPA OMFG U GAIZ

but srsly. Hi! <3

Rip
flanelForever

Re: OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A GUN BLOG

Postby Agent » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:32 am

he's just one of those guys who reviews toys on the internet you don't have to get so angry
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:46 am

they call them red states because they like to kill themselves with guns

Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Smoothed Deaths are the worst kinds of deaths. I'd hate to be smoothed to death.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

smoothing out the wrinkles

Postby synkr0nized » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Despanan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:53 pm

When Aharb left was about the time I lost interest in that show.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 pm

So, the NRA is (surprise) asserting that the solution to these shootings is MOAR GUNS!!! and that the only thing that can stop an evil man with a gun is a good man with a gun.

They seem to have forgotten that Virginia Tech had it's own armed police force and Ft. Bragg had it's own armed military...so the presence of guns and armed guards isn't exactly a solution.

It's a shame that Habberdasher is gone. I'm still developing how I feel on this issue and I would've liked to pick his brain about a few things, as he's an industry professional.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby mercan01 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Serious Gun Debate question: has anyone said anything even remotely new? Everything I've seen seems to be trumpeting the same talking points that have been repeated ad nasuem for the past 10 years at least.
mercan01
zen lame

Postby Despanan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:39 am

Well as far as new arguments go, there's a sizable number of anarchists who are arguing that if we decide to disarm the general population we should also take steps to disarm the police.

Which is not without merit. There's really no reason to have police officers outfitted in SWAT gear and carrying AR-15's when all they're doing is guarding the subway, and I really can't see any conceivable reason why a police department should have access to a tank, let alone deploy one.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Next

Return to General Discussion