[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferable

You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferable

Re: You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferabl

Postby Agent » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

Do you guys remember the time Steltek said he didn't trust the federal government because he grew up in a cult and was afraid the ATF would kill him?

That reminds me of another Treasured ClanBOB Memory™ which is the time Sorce told me that if he didn't believe in Hell he would just start raping and murdering people and that is the exact moment I realized that only atheists can be good people.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:16 am

Of course then all the atheists turned out to be Nazis so I guess everyone has to die now.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:18 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 am

Hey now; I'm an atheist, and the only thing I hate more than Nazis is the fact that I really shouldn't be allowed to punch Nazis.

I think we should all just take comfort in knowing that, all along, it turns out Rip was the best human being after all <3

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Despanan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Hey Desp what is it going to take for you to start killing enemy civilians?
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:26 am

Like when is it ok to kill anti-anti-fascists. I need to know soon, thanks.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 pm

so when are you guys doing this
Agent