[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferable

You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferable

You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferable

Postby Despanan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:14 pm

...to letting Trump take office.

. Too late now though.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: You all laughed when I said Civil War might be preferabl

Postby dexeron » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Well, that's what happens when people who ought to know better carry water for the Republican party and the Russians for almost a year, without thinking of the attrition ceaseless anti-Hillary memes and rants might eventually cause to Democratic voting turnout once all was said and done. We could have avoided all this with a Clinton victory. Ah well. Too late now though.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Yes, because the people who were against the Clintons are to blame and not the idiots who put an establishment career politician who couldn't even beat Trump up against him, and allowed her to run as a "Status Quo" candidate in a year where both parties faced an overwhelming populist groundswell that challenged the political establishment in ways that would have been unthinkable just a few years before.

But no, it's OUR fault that Clinton didn't win. If only all these people who realized her very obvious shortcomings had just gotten on board and voted for the candidate YOU thought we should, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Honestly Dex - if your candidate can't win, it's her fault. It was her job to get us to like her and she failed at it spectacularly.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:46 am

dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:42 am

I think Dex and I would really get along.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:03 pm

I think people should just start killing each other.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:30 pm

None of you have earned your lives.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:37 pm

I voted for Hillary Clinton, and I hope some Milo Yiannopoulos fan breaks into Dex's house and shoots him to death.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:41 pm

sadface.jpg
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Rip