[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Stranger Things

Stranger Things

Stranger Things

Postby Steltek » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:02 am

I like that show.

Barb got a raw deal, her insistence on cosplaying as someone's elderly Aunt Gertrude notwithstanding. And Benny Hammond, who mourns for Benny Hammond?!
Steltek
;p

Re: Stranger Things

Postby Inferno » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:44 am

Hi Steak!
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Despanan » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:52 pm

It's a great show, and pretty much everyone is mad about barb - especially the folks who were shipping her with Nancy: http://www.salon.com/2016/08/24/the-cul ... -sidekick/
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Steltek » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 pm

I liked Barb as a character -- she was a conscientious young woman who cared for her friend's safety and happiness more than her own comfort.

Maybe she'll be all right, and was just catatonic while giving birth to some gorgonlings. Maybe next year she shows up in a burst of light astride a giant kodiak bear, and declares "I am Barb the White and I come back to you now because here put on this coat I brought before you catch a cold." And then, placing a reverent hand upon the head of her mighty ursine mount, she says. "And this is Storm-Claw the Gorgonreaver...who was once called Benny Hammond."
Steltek
;p

Postby Despanan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Heh good reference - though I doubt it. The showrunners specifically said that they killed her to invert that teen slasher movie trope where the virginal people are spared and the ones who have sex are killed.

EDIT: Happy to see you back Steak? How have you been? What you been doing?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Samurai » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 am

I've heard it's very good. Hi, Steltek!
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Rip » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

lol

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 am

I saw like two episodes and I felt like the whole thing was a fucking joke. I cannot believe shit like this is airing now. Insert me am playing god comic.jpeg
The stupid ass bee episode was a literal joke, I was having a laugh all the way through it.
Nick
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion