[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I voted

I voted

I voted

Postby Rip » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:57 pm

for Hillary. Someone argue with me about it.

Rip
flanelForever

Re: I voted

Postby Agent » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:24 am

I voted to increase the tax on gasoline.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Samurai » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:02 am

It was interesting to see that Texas briefly became a swing state, although I suspect shy Trump voters who don't admit their preferences to pollsters will make the race rather tighter than stats from the start of the week suggested.

(That's clearly what happened in both last year's General Election and the EU referendum here. Hopefully America will be a bit more sensible than we were -- although if you're not. Sadly, we won't have much time to enjoy being smug before Trump starts World War 3.)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Despanan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Samurai » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:21 am

"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Rip » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Like Haim Saban, Rip is dedicated to the protection of Israel.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:09 pm

I am nothing if not a champion for the faiths of Abraham

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 pm

The gasoline thing I mentioned wasn't actually to increase the tax, that was happening anyway, just to decide where all of the money went, but a lot of people think it literally was to increase the gas tax which doesn't make sense because the tax increase already happened so why would they think they are voting on something that already happened so now they're all going to vote "no" on that question not realizing that that just means that they will have no say on where the money is spent.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Samurai » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:43 am

The electorate rarely bothers itself with details. That is why direct democracy through plebiscite or referendum is such a bad idea.
Samurai
Deserves better

Next

Return to General Discussion