[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Every. Damn. Time.

Every. Damn. Time.

Re: Every. Damn. Time.

Postby Agent » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:32 pm

If you were a senator you'd probably have voted the same way she did 90% of the time.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm not trying to convince you that she is good. ( I know that you will never think that, even though I do think that she is.). I'm not even trying to convince you to vote for her. Vote your conscience.

What I am trying to do is stop people from sharing unsubstantiated accusations, insinuations, and smears supported by nothing more than a confirmation-bias powered self-fulfilling-prophecy feedback-loop. Disagreeing with her policies is one thing. Openly accusing her of crimes and corruption for which no actual evidence exists is only feeding into a false "both sides are the same" narrative that threatens to put an actual fascist in the Oval Office.

Say whatever you want about what you think Clinton might do. Trump is on record saying what he will do. Anyone willing to risk that because the Democrats didn't run someone far enough to the left this time is neither mature nor wise enough to participate in adult politics. And I am going to consider every single one of them morally culpable for every harm suffered by vulnerable people under a Trump presidency that they helped to elect (even if only indirectly) so that they could get their precious "revolution" that much faster.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:58 pm

That's fine, but again all I'm seeing is an article that takes accusations and assumes them to be true, and then paints internal memos discussing how to deal with the negative press that comes with accusations as proof of some kind of conspiracy. It also chooses, in any case where some facts remain unexplained, to assume the most nefarious intent possible.

"You were accused of this, so you must be guilty. Worse, you talked about how you were going to address this accusation. Only guilty people do that!"

I'm not saying the DNC is perfect and that no one nowhere ever did anything wrong during this campaign (I don't believe in making blanket assertions.) But what I have never seen, and still do not see, is any actions by people in the DNC (at least above the paygrade of maybe some low-level workers) doing anything during the campaign that made a difference - or having not been done could have led to a Sanders victory. And what I certainly have not seen is any involvement by Clinton herself in any kind of shenanigans.

(And I'm getting frustrated at the constant stream of these types of articles which are, ostensibly, attempts to last-minute oust her and somehow get Sanders in, since it's honestly too late for that, are statements of tacit approval for Trump. And I'm loving the "if you support Clinton, this probably doesn't matter to you" as if anyone who supports Clinton cares nothing for ethics or morality. Thanks, Rolling Stone, for your ringing endorsement of the majority of the Democratic Party.)
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:42 pm

ha ha you ignorant fucks I hope your kids grow up to vote republican
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:15 pm

they're going to be chubby fascists when they're in their 20s just like you were
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 am

I was never chubby.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Turns out Jill Stein sucks so I'm just not even going to vote for president.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby HisDivineShadow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:10 am

Yo Desp I already asked you this on Facebook but could you articulate exactly WHY you dislike Clinton's policies so much? Because I browsed the wiki article of her campaign positions and nothing seems overtly terrible.

Granted I disagree with her vehemently on several points but I don't quite see the corporate shill/war hawk that everyone seems to think she is.
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion