[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Every. Damn. Time.

Every. Damn. Time.

Re: Every. Damn. Time.

Postby Kalelothran » Fri May 20, 2016 9:29 am

Kalelothran

Postby dexeron » Fri May 20, 2016 12:17 pm

I actually love you all, but this complaint generator is way too much fun.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Ha ha ha, the next president of the United States is probably going to be the single worst one in history no matter what happens.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Mon May 23, 2016 1:35 am

Worse than James Buchanan?
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Mon May 23, 2016 9:37 am

dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 am

I wish you people would stop using that picture.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Mon May 23, 2016 11:51 am

I've been looking around for a really good image that captures eye-rolling (without being animated) and side-eye and general face-palming "you really aren't serious, are you?", but haven't had much luck.

This is actually the first time I ever used this image. I have friends who use it all the time though, which is where i stole it from.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Look, I've seen alot of presidential elections in my time. I've seen people freak out about them, when there's no reason for people to freak out about them.

Both Hillary and Trump have the potential to be worse that George W. Bush, and that's saying something. I don't think I have ever witnessed two worse options so at this point I'm praying Hilldog gets indicted by the FBI before the convention. That's the only thing that might save this.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Why would she be worse than Obama?
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Mon May 23, 2016 3:26 pm

Because of reasons, most of which were made up by the GOP smear machine throughout the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s, but hey, "where there's smoke, there's fire," even if it's all coming from a smoke machine.
dexeron
On the internet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion