[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

Re: So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

Postby Despanan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:36 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:51 pm

language effect on color, the part at the end particularly:

Hey Desp, I know this is probably my fault. Even so, I don't really appreciate the way you write off everything I say and act like I don't deserve to have proper responses to any of my points. And I am being antagonistic right now even though no one wants to be, but it's belittling and that's not cool.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that this is like the third time you've brought up Ayn Rand in this discussion and it's the third time Rip has told you that that doesn't describe him, and you keep ignoring it in favor of treating him like a straw objectivist. You did the same thing to me. It seems like you'd rather just be dismantling philosophies you find objectional or problematic than actually having a conversation, which I don't think is a polite thing to do in the middle of a conversation already in progress. That said, that conversation is over now, I know, I just felt this needed to be said. There were times I was frustrated and you misinterpreted it as me just trying to get under your skin. I raised points that were central to my argument that you just refused to respond to based on a perceived tone.

And I said I was a reverse emotional vampire, thank you. Very different.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:48 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet