[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

Postby Rip » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:37 pm

I was going to keep going in there and talking about how dumb Buddhism is now that it's just a bunch of random preaching, but Desp is right, it's his thread and no one asked me to come in there and read it. And by "desp is right" I mean "desp would literally just sit there and say, ad nauseam, that".

So I made a NEW thread, because that means it's MY thread and it can be about whatever I want, including a bunch of Satanist diatribes or just me saying Buddhism is stupid and so are Buddhists.

You know who else is dumb? Zoroastrians.

But yeah you guys should probably lock the other one again, tho. It seems to be a lot of public masturbation, and Sage is too young for that.

Lock this one too, actually; it's equally dumb.

Did anyone make us all mods yet?

Rip
flanelForever

Re: So, I'm done with the Buddhist thread now

Postby Despanan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:45 pm

3edgy5me.jpg
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:42 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey Desp do you have any thoughts about my discussion of the changing nature of one's Internet presence in that other thread?
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Sounds interesting. Which thread?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Your Nick thread. It starts off kind of weird, but I think it forms a coherent argument by the end.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion