[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I showed this picture to Inferno and he interpreted it wrong

I showed this picture to Inferno and he interpreted it wrong

I showed this picture to Inferno and he interpreted it wrong

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 pm

I need someone to explain to Inferno what is wrong with his interpretation.
Agent
Get out of here

Re: I showed this picture to Inferno and he interpreted it w

Postby Inferno » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 pm

We have these theatres in Canada. They're called VIP, and kids aren't allowed. I don't know if they show kids' movies in VIP, but if they showed Pixar movies, I'd see 'em. I love Pixar movies.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Inferno » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:43 pm

There seems to be a lot of child-hating undertones. I don't think that kids shouldn't be allowed to watch movies. I'm just saying that if I have an opportunity to watch a movie without kids vs watching one with kids, I have been known to take that opportunity.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Agent » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:41 am

I think I need to learn to recognize that Inferno and I have had lives informed by different experiences. I need to stop assuming that he knows about things that I know about that would affect how I react to things.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Inferno » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 am

Seems like a healthy attitude.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm

I saw Inside Out at the Alamo Drafthouse specifically because I could get drunk while doing so with no children around.

Rip
flanelForever

Submariners unironically like Magic Mike and Pitch Perfect

Postby Sage » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm

So the Navy pays good money for us to get these special dvds with new movies on them the day they're released in theatres so we got new movies at every port call. Most guys have nothing to do underway when they're not on watch and you can only sleep for so long before you go a little crazy so we always watch every single movie, no matter how terrible. I saw Inside Out in a steel tube and a bunch of grown men cried.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Rip » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:17 am

fuckin' Bing Bong, man. :'<

i mean welcome back

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sage » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:54 pm

fuckin' bing bong.

I mean thanks.