[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Depression

Depression

Re: Depression

Postby Agent » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:35 pm

turnn that frownie updside downie
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Samurai » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 pm

"Just cheer up" -- the catch-all solution to depression. It sneaked up on me too, Desp, so I can relate. Glad it's behind you now.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Whelp, it reared it's head AGAIN, this time with my fiancee - but we realized it pretty quickly. I think she needs to up her dose of Welbutrin now that she no longer has a colon (due to Crohn's Disease) oral medication doesn't seem to absorb as well.

It's weird. I wonder if I've always been like this to one extent or another, or if specific trauma brought it on.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Most likely cult related :/

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Zengus » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:11 pm

There was a distinct event in my life that heralded in the first (worst) round of depression that I ever dealt with. My eventual conclusion was that I am predisposed toward it and something would have initiated a bout sooner or later, though. No use wondering what could have been or fantasizing about a perfect life- it's all about making the best of what you have
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Rip » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:59 am

Goddammit Zengus you're holding up the Marvel thread.

Rip
flanelForever

Previous

Return to General Discussion