[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Gonna Be at DragonCon again this year

Gonna Be at DragonCon again this year

Re: Gonna Be at DragonCon again this year

Postby Zengus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:05 am

I drink almost never. Like Dex, I do not particularly like how I am while drunk. Still smoking pot semi regularly, although I've cut back a lot from how much I used to, and I don't touch anything harder or ever plan to again. Got my weed card and everything, it's weird but nice. Haven't had a single gun pointed at me in at least three years, for drug related discrepancies or otherwise. I fucked myself up pretty badly in my early twenties, just too much work/partying/stress in general mixed with some bad luck. The last couple years since I moved back to CA have been spent getting my shit back together and at least kinda trying to take care of myself (seriously, I've put on like twenty pounds, it's wonderful).

Cons are nice. They are very, very different from the sort of environments I spend most of my time in, and I like that. Also I am still a huge webcomics nerd, so I like meeting some of the people that make the stuff I read. And cosplay is always interesting to see. Not going to be at Dragoncon this year, however. I hope you have a good time, Desp
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Despanan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 am

"I don't think you guys drink enough"

Drinking is for children.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:38 am

That's kind of an odd statement, considering the legal age of alcohol consumption in this country is a good three years higher than the age of legal adulthood..? Your new cult has some weird child-raising things in there yo

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Cons are stupid but I meet up with internet people there so they're ok. also sometimes I play steel battalion at them. thats cool
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Samurai » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:50 pm

We don't have that many here, and the one that do happen are generally just weedy copies of the US originals. :/
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Despanan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm

"That's kind of an odd statement, considering the legal age of alcohol consumption in this country is a good three years higher than the age of legal adulthood..? Your new cult has some weird child-raising things in there yo"

Wait till I start feeding my kids whole bottles of gin.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Previous

Return to General Discussion