[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - So, I'm a Buddhist now.

So, I'm a Buddhist now.

Re: So, I'm a Buddhist now.

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm

spirituatity isnt s real athing though
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Thou hast lost an eighth!
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:51 pm

"
I'm pretty sure the simplest explanation here is that Despanan has had his "comfort" button pushed in his primitive ape-brain and it made him feel good, which is cool. Since man-apes tend to see all things in terms of themselves first as a by-product of our bio-social evolution, he has transferred his Christian God comfort to chanting comfort and thinks all humans would feel better if they just "remembered" they were spiritual special things instead of apes, not realizing that pretending to be special is what apes have done forever in varying directions."

1) I never actually had Christain God comfort. That's one of the reasons I'm not a Christian anymore.

2) I would actually say that pretending to be special is one of the things that makes our particular form of "apekin" special. ;)
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:00 pm

What's MOST important about this however, is that thanks to my Buddhist practice, I'm now Ultra-Spiritual, and by that I mean I'm more spiritual than all of you and therefore a better person than you all are.

I bet you wish you could be as Ultra-Spiritual as me.

Nam-maist.

http://youtu.be/1kDso5ElFRg
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Dude, you gained an eighth in Spirituality, but lost one in Humility.

Back to Magincia with you.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:39 pm

this is even worst than before
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm working on developing a gluten allergy; so I can be more Ultra Spiritual: http://youtu.be/Oht9AEq1798
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:40 pm

dont be crass you cant just show up and insult everyon and paly it off as a joke id expect that from steltek or phant or something
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:16 pm

I didn't insult anyone, I've been kidding the entire time. Didn't you see the video?

I purposefully misspelled "Namaste" ffs.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion