[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Back to work

Back to work

Re: Back to work

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Yeah, PikerBOB was technically my first, but it was given to me by another BOB, not Aaron.

Aaron gave me FAQBOB.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Whoa there bubsy, I didn't delete it nor do I own that wiki. Agent owns that wiki. I just edited that page at some point to update the urls. As for the deletion, pbwiki prunes old crap and ours was up for it and me agent didn't want to save it SO IT BURNED LIKE THE TERRIBLE EMBARRASSMENT IT WAS. Wehwhehehweheh

Also way to notice 3 years later you dweeblords. get rekt.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Esunasoul » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Then why do all the pages say "removed by Nick" under recent activity (which was 2012)? I think you deleted it. Totes.

Also Despanan, Crohns, dang.
Esunasoul

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Yeah, it's pretty nasty. Had to have emergency surgery two years ago, then six months on an ostomy bag, then six months with a failed re-connection and finally they had to remove almost her entire colon and try to make the connection again.

She's living a fairly normal life now though and should be okay for the next 15 years at least, and thankfully we had gotten insurance just a few months before.

If you'll remember, I thought she had giardia, and I thought it was my fault from a hike - turns out I was wrong on both counts.

I think that was partially why I went so radically leftist. I couldn't punch the Chrohn's but I could fight (sic: lose to) a cop.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 am

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Despanan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am

I meant I had to give the doctors permission to remove the diseased portion.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Inferno » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:49 pm

This was obvious to all parties.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 pm

So Inferno's in on it

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 pm

So why did you have to make the call to have a woman's guts removed? Is she a minor? Was she in a coma? Was it just a minor coma? Do people routinely come to you for this sort of call, is it a New York thing? Guts removal must be sanctioned by an out-of-state member of the theater scene?

As for the wiki removal, I noticed it a couple of years back when I randomly remembered exBOBted again, saw that it had been deleted, realized that I think the only hard-copy I have of the whole thing was a couple of apartments ago if at all, and then sued one of Nick's many identities in the court of Tonga which is still ongoing (http://www.paclii.org/to/courts.html)

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Esunasoul » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Her parents are legal next of kin unless she has designated Despanan as her POA with paperwork. Once they are married he is her legal next of kin. If it is a dire emergency and absolutely no next of kin can be contacted they usually consult whoever is available and go ahead with life-saving procedures.
Esunasoul

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion