[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Back to work

Back to work

Back to work

Postby Despanan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:47 pm

My fiancee is finally back to work after her fourth surgery for Crohn's disease. I had to make the call that removed virtually all of her colon permanently.

Still, it worked. She's living a virtually normal life, and shouldn't need surgery for another 15 years at least.

I'm feeling alot better about it now, but I'm worried I gave myself an ulcer worrying about here and several other things in NYC.

Doing Buddhist meditation to deal with the stress. Can't explain it but it really helps.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: Back to work

Postby cain » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 pm

you should move back to Stickhut Mudfuck, KY. much lower stress
cain
Drunk

Postby Inferno » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Move to Toronto. We have all manner of Mexican food.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Despanan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:08 pm

I probably won't be staying in NYC more than another 2 or 3 years. We want to have kids as soon as possible and we'd rather not raise them in NYC.

There's a possibility of going to LA, which might be a nice change of pace - but a job has to work out for that to happen.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Also, can we get my Bobname changed back? Phant and I are no longer fighting.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby cain » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 pm

yet
cain
Drunk

Postby cain » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 pm

[22:06] <esuna> what was desp's name?
[22:06] <Agent> XXXXXXXXXXX
[22:07] <esuna> No, his bobname
[22:07] <Agent> bbbbbbbbbbbbb?
[22:07] <Agent> i'm very tired good night
[22:07] <cain> pikerbob
[22:10] <esuna> no it wasn't
[22:10] <cain> yes it was
[22:11] <cain> because of the way his character talked in the vampire the masquerade RP in the rp forum
[22:11] <cain> the onne run by ElecticPixie before my character murdered everyone
[22:12] <esuna> I am always weirded out when I search for clanbob on google and find some weird wiki page
[22:12] <esuna> who writes this stuff
[22:12] <esuna> I didn't know electricpixie
[22:12] <cain> I was in Clan Tremere, and I destroyed a building using a new path of Thaumaturgy I calle "The truth of Newton's epiphany"
[22:12] <cain> and everyone was inside
[22:15] <esuna> Huh well it looks like nick deleted the entire fucking PBwiki
[22:15] <esuna> 3 years ago
[22:15] <cain> I used all my damn skills to destroy the enterance, and then all the suitcase bombs we set went off
[22:15] <@Inferno> That was his?
[22:16] <cain> I worked with someone else on it. I think it was Ogre
[22:16] <cain> fun factL all of what I posted was true
[22:16] <esuna> http://clanbob.pbworks.com/w/page/11652660/FrontPage
[22:16] <cain> but you probably want FAQBob, since he got that after he wrote the FAQ
cain
Drunk

Postby Inferno » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 pm

[22:17] <cain> I sure love the cock.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby cain » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:44 pm

everyone knows there's no 22:17
cain
Drunk