[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Checking in

Checking in

SO OLD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMORE

Postby synkr0nized » Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 am

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Re: Checking in

Postby dexeron » Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 am

Welcome to the ClanBOB retirement home.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 am

got bored ... oh look linux

running netrunner 16. Switched over from Ubuntu 15.04 which was a switch from Elementary Luna which was a switch from Ubuntu 12.04 which was a switch from Win 7 after it crashed and MS insisted that my legal copy was anything but legal.

Also, anyone drink ? It is really good, lots of caffeine ... Its all I drink now ... is Rip still around, I think he'd like it. Oh yeah, had a kickstarter, didn't tell you all and it succeed, a lot ... pretty sure it wouldn't have if I told you all ... my head hurts ... also, moved from Washington and am now in not Washington.

Stephine Brown is the real Batgirl!
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Samurai » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 am

It's annoying when Windows licensing bugs, but at least you've found a *nix build that works for you. Looks pretty, too. :)

Doubt Asgardian beans are available in the UK, alas. Could do with the caffeine given my lad's sleeping patterns, but Rip is still about (he's currently running the glacially-slow-but-miraculously-still-extant Marvel Dark Reign forum RPG) and may indeed appreciate it in my stead.

'Grats on the Kickstarter, especially if it was able to part-fund the move. And hope your head gets better -- probably too much caffeine. ;)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Zengus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:10 pm

I can't have caffeine :(. Discovered a few years ago I have a sensitivity to it, my pre-work cappuccinos were the reason I had heart palpitations and muscle tremors all the time. I still miss them (the cappuccinos, not the shakes).

Hi Shadow!
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Rip » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Unfortunately, coffee and everything that tastes anything like it are anathema to my palette. If I wanted my whole mouth to taste like burnt water, I'd just burn some water.

I'm down for anything that increases Anthony Hopkins' visibility though, but I don't know that Odin would be a fan of coffee either. The Hávamál pretty clearly states "The witless man / is awake all night / thinking of many things; Care-worn he is / when the morning comes / And his woe is just as it was, so why drink burnt water just to feel jittery about it all day, I mean damn, just throw back some mead and fuckabitch son"

Hi Mim!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 pm

There's little doubt in my mind that mead > coffee, and would make the work environment far more interesting if the former were drunk in the quantities currently reserved for the latter (and tea, where I am). You certainly don't hear too many Aesir talking about struggling to get their Powerpoint slides ready before the ten o'clock meeting.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby shadowmimiiru » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:43 am

Lied about leaving Washington. Writing job didn't work out ... moved to Spokane instead ... have a writing job there. Now I need to see if I can find any Native American coyote shifters, werewolf packs or a Fairy Bar (Actually that one shouldn't be hard) ... my daughter doesn't like it. Speaking of daughter she's almost 4 and half my f-ing height! Not fair that my daughter will be taller than me! I need a shrink ray!
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Nick
Site Admin

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Tried to show random person I go to church with my old comic. The internet ate it
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion