[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Checking in

Checking in

Re: Checking in

Postby Rip » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:21 pm

rarity always ups the value. these great tits you've shown us are worth two in the bush. ..?

or wait, am I misinterpreting, and you're building a Tit Man? I could probably use the stats for Falcon or something

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Ventilator » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby feadog » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:42 am

Hi, Mim. Sounds like a wire wind year. (I intended to write 'whirlwind' there, but my phone's autocorrect beat me to it. I rather like the imagery of birds hanging on to a wire as the wind whips the wire and them about, so I'm keeping it. )
feadog

Postby Samurai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:39 am

I think we should try and make that common parlance, Fea.

Mim, from my thankfully limited experience of it, divorce never seems like a great experience, but if you and the youngster are okay, that's the main thing.

(And for the record, Rip, I made sure I posted Iron Fist's reaction before replying here.) :)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Glad to see your still alive Mim.

You should murder hobos sometimes. It helps.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Esunasoul » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:32 pm

I want to see Mim's child
Esunasoul

Postby Samurai » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:47 am

Given how carefully Mim has protected her privacy historically (and who can blame her), I think you might be disappointed there, Esuna. :)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Zengus » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi Esuna! Hi Mim!
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sun May 24, 2015 10:30 pm

In my old age I'm really starting to notice that I seem to be basing my hairstyle choices off of Janine from the Real Ghostbusters cartoon.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Inferno » Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Where are the ear antennae?
Inferno
cockBOB

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion