[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - do you guys have couches

do you guys have couches

do you guys have couches

Postby Agent » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:38 am

can you tell me about your couches i am very interested in couches
Agent
Get out of here

Re: do you guys have couches

Postby dexeron » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 am

My couches are luxurious. However, one of them is white, and my corgi is not, so it requires vacuuming more often than I would like.

Would you like to know anything about anything else in my apartment? I also have a futon and several comic books.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:17 am

We call them sofas or settees (the couches, not Rip's comic books). I have one, which is meant to convert into a bed, but the straps holding the mattress up tend to come away from their clips whenever anyone lies on it. Fortunately, it's comfortable enough as a sofa (and a trampoline for my son) that we don't miss the extra functionality too much.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Agent » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 am

do you not call two seat sofas love seats over there
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Samurai » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:22 pm

I had to search for the term. Apparently they are at times referred to as such, but I'd never heard them called that.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Samurai » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Was posting mobile previously, so couldn't find a good example, but when I hear the phrase, is what I think of.
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Inferno » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Ich habe eine Couch.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Ventilator » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:39 am

Yeah, my house has a couch. My couch used to have the ability to become a bed, but that part broke.

My house had more couches than one, but now it only has the one. One of them went to my garage, so now my garage has a couch; the big pickup service that my city offers took away the rest.
Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby Valen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:35 pm

I currently own no couches, nor bed, nor table. The only furniture I possess is a TV tray and a rolling chair.
Valen

Return to General Discussion