[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - A bob has fallen.

A bob has fallen.

A bob has fallen.

Postby dexeron » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Should have posted this a week ago, I guess.

Wayne Rosser, an old BOB who was friends with the Leaderbobs from back in their high-school days, and an old and good friend of mine, passed away on April 6th. (I dunno what his username was on any of the various BOB forums, or how active he was on them, but he went by Krazyirish most places, and I think I remember him popping up using that name at least occasionally.) Not sure if any of the 5 or 6 people left here are folks who knew him or not, but I am sharing in case any folks did know him and might not be connected to the folks who were sharing it last week over in Twitter/Facebook land etc. The funeral was on the 11th, and there were a few BOBs there who I hadn't seen for years and who aren't on the forums currently, like Psychomaize (sp?) and Dragonmun.

Side question: is there a masterlist anywhere of BOBs? (The current forums don't have everyone, just current-type folks.)
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Re: A bob has fallen.

Postby Kalelothran » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Kalelothran

Postby dexeron » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:22 pm

I don't think anything is left at that wiki, unless I just fail at searching.

And yea, that's the guy. :(
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby cain » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 pm

He was KrazyIrish on ClanBOB
cain
Drunk

Postby Agent » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

i remember seeing him around back then

that sucks
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am

:(
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby HisDivineShadow » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 am

Sorry for your loss dude. :(
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby Samurai » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 am

I remember seeing him on the forums a time or two. Sympathies to all his friends and family.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby synkr0nized » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:31 pm

KrazyIrish logged in and posted here and there over the years, though not in quite a while. I couldn't tell you much about him if you asked me now, though, so I find myself curious as to the circumstances of his passing; I hope it was nothing tragic (or, rather, more tragic than the fact that he passed). My sympathies for your loss of a friend, and his family's loss.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:08 pm

I remember him.

More importantly, I now realize that my main reason to maintain a facebook page is for exactly this reason.

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion