[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - quisp is the second best cereal

quisp is the second best cereal

quisp is the second best cereal

Postby Agent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am

its like if captain crunch wasnt garbage
Agent
Get out of here

Re: quisp is the second best cereal

Postby Kalelothran » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s2P9XZ7_YY Your Breakfast of Gladiators.
Kalelothran

Postby Agent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:27 pm

i want you to leave
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Kalelothran » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Kalelothran

Postby Agent » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:37 pm

i need you to leave
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Kalelothran » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Kalelothran

Postby cain » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 pm

She's still really hot
cain
Drunk

Postby Agent » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:35 am

ok name generator i am going to try a different thing lets have a dialogue i am going to try to parse your first reply ok here i say i dont like captain crunch and you post a song about how captain crunch is a fun but ultimately destructive food and the singer ends the song feeling miserable you then say something about gladiators and this is the part i dont get is it supposed to be the same as the song adding an ironic twist to the wheaties slogan by evoking the thrill and brutality of blood sport instead of a more wholesome athletic activity something you are drawn to for the excitement but it will end up killing you i found this somewhat vague and off topic anyway so i dont know what that has to do with quisp could you explain it please also could you tell me what kind of reply you wanted to get because i dont think you were looking for the one i gave you
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 am

I remember when this place used to make sense.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

agent, you just said a lot of words to leon, are you sure you wouldn't want to save a few of them for something more worthwhile..?

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion