[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - No but for real

No but for real

No but for real

Postby Rip » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:19 am

there's apparently like this huge Furry convention going on like all weekend just literally blocks from my stately apartment; I am drunk and I love you guys enough to go pay what it takes to just like BE there, representing you guys because I really do feel like you need to be here for this

Hit me back y'all lets make magic happen

Rip
flanelForever

Re: No but for real

Postby Rip » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 am

cain theres like two bars on my block son I have no idea why you haven't made me make my wife be okay with you crashing on this ikea futon man.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:25 am

but only for like a day max though and that's just me being honest man I have no idea what you're like in the mornings y'know

Dex be cool bro

Dex

Dex. Dex, be cool, bro.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby cain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 pm

I like mornings when I can sleep through the end of them and be drunk at the start of them.
cain
Drunk

Postby dexeron » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Metat Jeleaouuououououreueuaoeajdsoaslksjasiojf.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 am

great now i have swine flu because of you guys and avian AIDS

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Oxford comma, Rip. Oxford comma.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:36 pm

agent taught me grammar is meaningless now

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Just one of the reasons he is not to be trusted.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Agent » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

you can do whatever you want aint nobody gonna stop you follow your dreams unless its that recurring nightmare where you signed up for college courses and then never went to them and its halfway through the semester is there a way to stop having these dreams please help
Agent
Get out of here

Next

Return to General Discussion