[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - do you guys remember how to ride a bike

do you guys remember how to ride a bike

do you guys remember how to ride a bike

Postby Agent » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 am

lets ride bikes into each other until we get hurt
Agent
Get out of here

Re: do you guys remember how to ride a bike

Postby Samurai » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 am

I'd probably fall off and hurt myself before I managed to hit anyone else. I learned to ride on the highways of Rochester, NY, and I've still got a couple of the scars.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby dexeron » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 am

Happy Wheels.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Emoore » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 pm

I kind of do. I had to ride some for about 6 months following my seizure because of dumb state laws re: driving and seizing. I didn't continue doing it though, 'cause Knoxville roads are terrifying hell-routes to try to actually ride on. I'm trying to sell the bike now.
webpage:twitter:
Emoore

Return to General Discussion