[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - The Revolution: Part 3

The Revolution: Part 3

Re: The Revolution: Part 3

Postby dexeron » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Ugh, I thought I was linking to the story about the little white girl who was going to some dance thing in Texas, and was traveling with her two black dance instructors (with permission from the mom) and the cops arrested the two dance dudes and put the kid with CPS, despite the dudes having documentation on them, and wouldn't budge on it until the mom called and repeatedly complained about it (at first insisting that the mom would have to fly out to claim her daughter before they'd release anyone.)

:facepalm:
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby cain » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

cain
Drunk

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:13 am

You're aware of how much "stupid" news is available on a daily basis if you browse through most media sources... Right?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Right, which is why people who say "racism is over!" are stupid, because you can easily find examples that show that it still has many institutional footholds.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Sure Dex, it's all about the racism.

Heh, no, wait... I was simply referring to the insurmountable and overwhelming proof within the media and most news stories that prove humanity is collectively on a mental wavelength with a burlap sack full of fucking hammers.

But you can go with yours... I know it gives you a warm squishy to contemplate how much racism is out there while patting yourself on the back, assured in the knowledge that you are above such ignoble judgements of your fellow man.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:57 pm

dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 am

Yes it is, I'm a damn genius, and you'll never live up to my towering intellect.
I'm sorry, but that's just the way these things go.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Rip » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 am

lolololololol

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Phantomgrift » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 pm

You there sir!
You dare question my inherent superiority?

Alas, I am surrounded by buffoons and dullards.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Kalelothran » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Kalelothran

Previous

Return to General Discussion