Gonna make this quick

Gonna make this quick

Postby shadowmimiiru » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Agent;

Thank you for some of the greatest gaming memories I have. My time playing as Dahla in the game you ran 5 years ago have been some of the greatest I've had in gaming. Every so often a scene or an imaginative retelling of an entire session will pop into my head and despite all the angst and anger (on my part) I find myself smiling fondly at the memories and the characters. So, thanks for that.

Nick, Keigo, Cain and (I think) Dex. Thank you guys for being some of the best companions t ever travel with. Nick, I still loved your Monk the best, Keigo I forget her name but I enjoyed the antaganistic yet strangely sisterly relationship between our characters and Cain ... I don't care what Agent said I still think you wre Dahla's father :)

So to all of you thanks.

And on a side note, it was Agent's game that has informed me the most on my own game design work. MAybe someday I will provide links to my marginally successful OSR adventures or maybe not.

Just want you all to know.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: Gonna make this quick

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:14 pm

You already made this thread you dorklord. Also that was tendonin.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby shadowmimiiru » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:06 pm

I blame the lack of sleep, stress at "real" job, 6 pots of coffee a day, a 2-year-old fighting me every step of the wa yon potty training and delays with the primary interior artist of my current adventure. Seriously, you pay someone 500 for 10 pieces of simple pencil work and he ... I'm doing a kickstarter next time and not getting my art from trolling DA.

Also, Agent's campaign deserves multiple kudos.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Agent » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Yes, that was a good game. Thanks.
Agent
Get out of here

Return to General Discussion