[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Spoilers.

Spoilers.

Spoilers.

Postby dexeron » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am

Can we get a spoiler tag option?

Cause, man, do I want to talk about Cold Days.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Re: Spoilers.

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 pm

hot off the press
Nick
Site Admin

Postby B to the M » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 am

B to the M
Tired of lasers

Postby Zengus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 am

I am about 2/3 of the way through Cold Days right now, get the feeling shit is about to hit the fan bigtime in the next few pages.

I forgot how much I like this series

Edit: Well, finished it up

I'm kind of looking forward to the next time Harry tangles with the Black Denarius. The balance of power has shifted quite a bit since their last meeting.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby dexeron » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:19 am

Speaking of that:

I'm now re-reading through the series from book 1, and I've got to say:

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Zengus » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 am

I've been thinking of a reread as well, would give me something to occupy myself with on the subway for the next month or two. Hearing that from you makes me want to do it more.

Man, I can't wait for the next book. How many more are there supposed to be? Quite a few, right?
Zengus
Muscle cook

Return to General Discussion