[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - happy halloween ghouls and boys

happy halloween ghouls and boys

happy halloween ghouls and boys

Postby Agent » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 am

hope youre all giving out full sized candy bars
Agent
Get out of here

It will probably rain here, which sucks for the kids.

Postby synkr0nized » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Bags of candy at the store are much smaller than I remember them being, so we got a few extra this year. None of them are full-size bars, though.

Those houses were the best.

Do any of you dress up for work or the like?
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Re: happy halloween ghouls and boys

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 pm

I dressed as a Sailor...
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 pm

No time for halloween. Working.

I'm going as the ghost of my inner child.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Sage » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Samurai » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Despite there being about three times the number of kids in my block of flats as last year, we didn't get any trick-or-treaters. So my wife and I are now eating our way through the confectionery we bought in the event there had been some.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Ventilator » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 am

I had to come up with some costumes for my young nephews at the last minute. They wound up doing a western theme with some old hats Ive collected over the years, a pair of bandannas, an old serape, and my favorite: a black Dickies work shirt of mine that made the perfect sized duster for one of them.

I also transitioned them off of those cheap plastic buckets that kids use and got them properly using pillowcases, as is traditional. They must have came home with a gallon of candy each. I'm so proud of them.
Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby Rip » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:22 am

I went as a drunk groom who was also Superman

Rip
flanelForever

Return to General Discussion