[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Insurrection

Insurrection

Re: Insurrection

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 am

All I'm seeing is you repeating back the same stuff I've been saying for awhile now, only trying to run it through the "Dex" filter.

So yeah, it's still a "grown man reduced to poop jokes".

Like I said- All shadows of our former selves on a dying forum.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:44 am

Whatever floats your boat, carpetpooper.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 am

Sure thing ya diaper-wearing bastard.

Though I have to ask, why the particular fixation on the idea of someone shitting on your carpet?
Is this something you routinely use as an allegory? Fixing the thought in your mind of someone, naked ass-cheeks spread wide, hunched in an eternal squat as they release fecal-matter upon your carpet?

That's not something that appeals to most folks, but you seem to be hell-bent on telling us all about the matter in any way possible. Seriously, they have counseling sessions for that type of thing. Unless it's really something that you enjoy, in which case I guess it's not our place to judge.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:50 am

I have previously accused you of taking a metaphorical shit on my metaphorical floor. Dex probably got it from me. Except Dex has nicer accommodations for you to shit on.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

Despie dear, you've also accused me of plotting to travel to New York and commit bodily harm against you.
Forgive me if I tend to dismiss much of what you say based on your previous worries over who may or may not be out to get you.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 pm

I've told you that you take the internet entirely to seriously, right?

Cause I have nothing better to do than track down random hippies I know on the internet...
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Aw, U mad poopbro?
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Obviously not- If I was mad, I'd track down each and all of you and make delightful skin suits out of your hide.
Duh.

Seriously Dex, at least try to be creative instead of foisting your sick poop fetish off on all of us.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Whatever hoists your mast.
dexeron
On the internet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion