[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - the following is a list of people who suck

the following is a list of people who suck

the following is a list of people who suck

Postby Agent » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:40 pm

all of you i hope your children are killed by phant
Agent
Get out of here

Re: the following is a list of people who suck

Postby Rip » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 am

I'm going to punch you, so you better watch out!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Emoore » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Joke's on you I will die alone and childless and have nothing for you or Phant to take from me.
webpage:twitter:
Emoore

Postby Phantomgrift » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 am

But do you have any pets?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

I have no children or friends.

Postby Sage » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:08 pm

My apartment has this rule against owning pets so instead I have a spider who lives next to the AC unit named Daryll. Daryll is so cool. He eats flies and things, and once he ate a whole steak.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

It was his Rosebud.

Postby synkr0nized » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 pm

I started to read this thread only to be sidetracked by Agent's avatar, though he's been using it for a while. I then blinked finally to start scrolling down only to be confronted by the previously-mentioned crotch-like qualities of Rip's.

I then sought solace in the next post, but instead found myself staring at Brimley, the seconds passing by as I waited anxiously in fear of my phone ringing only for me to pick it up and hear a slight wheezing followed by, "dia-ah-beetusss" whispered softly.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Skittles » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:28 am

I probably belong here, if only for fleeing in embarrassment because I couldn't make a character for that ME game.

...plus other complicating factors.
Skittles
Quits D&D games

Postby Zengus » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi Skittles :)
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 am

Get ball cancer and die a slow and painful death, Agent.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Rip » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:47 am

Oh that reminds me, I'm supposed to get married a week from tomorrow. don't fuck it up, guys

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion