[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - the following is a list of people who suck

the following is a list of people who suck

Re: the following is a list of people who suck

Postby dexeron » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:18 pm

If I had money, I would fly to wherever you live and crash your wedding and do my white-boy dancing all over the reception.

Also, congrats.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Weddings are usually good, provided you were sensible and didn't invite any annoying relatives. Sure you have some ushers capable of dealing with anyone who gets out of hand, though.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Zengus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 am

I will grace wherever I happen to be with my bad white man dancing, on the anointed time. When was the service again?

(I already said it when you announced it, but congratulations! Wooo!)
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby dexeron » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 am

Yeah, he invited himself to ours too; we said yes just to get it done before he goes mainstream, we're pretty hipster.

As for Sam being his usual cordialawesome self, dont worry, we're having an open bar. The pantheon that birthed us will tremble the earth asunder but then swiftly pass out and no one will ever remember.

I made a sack mead, a kolsch, and an Irish red for this, but it's special request. so if a BOB actually shows up and mentions such to the bartender, well, I guess he's obligated to give you a glass of thrown the hell out <3 I love you guys

Rip
flanelForever

it's my favorite drink

Postby Sage » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm

I love thrown the hell out
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Previous

Return to General Discussion