[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Contact Info

Contact Info

Contact Info

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Figured this would be a good idea. If you want people to have your contact information on a public forum that can be google searched. Leave it here.
Also a good place to put things link discord links or link to a contact info which is probably the safer and more sane method.

To start off, i'll be putting the link to the discord Inferno made:
https://discord.gg/.spam.GquUdEB

I'm putting this one here because I'm in it and so if you need to contact me for any forum related reason, you can find me there. I've unfortunately stopped checking in on IRC so this is the best way to contact me outside of these forums. The URL is ever so slightly obfuscated because as I mentioned, our long dead forum still gets crawled all the time.

I really thought I had made a thread like this years ago but I don't see one! Try not to have any extended discussion in this thread so people can easily get the information needed.
Nick
Site Admin

Re: Contact Info

Postby Agent » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:07 pm

please contact me through my
Agent
Get out of here

Re: Contact Info

Postby dexeron » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:34 pm

Twitter is the social media site I most consistently return to, so if someone needed to get a hold of me, the best way would be there.

My username is @adddragon there, and there'll be a link to that in the signature to this post. A DM or reply to one of my posts would certainly get my attention.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

~~~~

Postby Inferno » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:37 pm

You can find me at 8========D
Inferno
cockBOB

Return to General Discussion